25 Grain-free and Sugar-free Baking Recipes E-book
We have curated 25 of our favourite and most popular recipes for you. All recipes are grain-free and sugar-free. All recipes are suitable for a gluten-free, low carb and paleo diet.
● Grain-free, Gluten-free & Sugar-free recipes
● great for a low carb and paleo diet
● video tutorials
● ingredients and equipment lists
● step-by-step instructions
● 6 different categories: Bread & Crackers, Lunch & Dinner, Cakes & Tarts, Dessert Specials, Cookies and Chocolate.
● printable PDF
If you have further questions, please don't be shy and send us an email to: email@example.com
We hope you find at least 2 - 3 recipes that will change your life for the better in this book.
Content of the ebook
Bread & Crackers
Lunch & Dinner
Cakes & Tarts
● Grain-free Mini Chocolate-Meringue Cake Recipe
● Grain-free and Sugar-free Carrot Cake Recipe
● Grain-free Tiramisu - sweetened with sugar-free applesauce Recipe
● Low Carb Mini Tarts - with Strawberries and Chocolate Recipe
● Low Carb Orange and Cream Mini Tarts Recipe
● Sugar-Free Crispy White Chocolate with Amaranth and Cranberries Recipe
● Homemade Dark Chocolate with Strawberries - sweetened with Dates Recipe
● Homemade White Chocolate with Blueberries - sweetened with Dates Recipe
6 reasons why this ebook is for you
Here are six reasons why the "25 Grain-free and Sugar-free Baking " ebook is for you:
1. Grain-free and Sugar-free life:
You live grain-free and sugar-free and you are looking for simple, flavourful and easy-to-follow recipes that are part of your journey. All recipes are made for you and others like you who choose to live wheat-free, gluten-free and sugar-free.
2. Low Carb, Paleo and Ketogenic-friendly:
Baking grain-free and sugar-free means that you are avoiding foods that are not recommended in the low carb, paleo and ketogenic diet. These include white carbs, refined sugar and dairy products. Note: we use butter, ghee as well as goat and sheep products whenever necessary. These are usually high in healthy fats and used by many who follow these diets as well as those of you who have lactose intolerance.
4. Share the book with others:
You can forward the book to others who are interested in grain-free, gluten-free and sugar-free baking recipes. Surprise someone else and bring joy into their lives simply by sharing it with colleagues, friends and family members.
5. Print the ebook locally at low costs:
If ever you feel like having a paper version of this book, simply print it at at home or at your local copy shop. The "25 Grain-free and Sugar-free Baking Recipes" ebook is 76 pages long. If you print 2 pages on one sheet of paper, all you need is 38 pages plus the cover. This costs very little and is an eco-friendly solution for all of us. PS: Feel free to share a picture of your printed book with us. We would love to see it. :)
6. Detailed Video Instructions:
Every recipe comes with an ingredients and equipment list as well as detailed step-by-step instructions to make sure that your grain-free and sugar-free baking experience is a success. Every recipe comes with a video that helps you visually understand the preparation. Note: We also linked every step of the baking process to the exact time in the video. For example: adding a flour at minute 02:25h is linked to the exact time in the video. This saves you time so that you don't need to skip back and forth.
We hope you find a couple of recipes in this book that will be part of your grain-free and sugar-free journey.
Marina and Michael Negele
(Authors and founders of Fit Chick Bakery)